Yes.
Its harder to do work when you have so little work to do. When you dont have that much work, its easier to justify doing it later. And you dont want to do it now because it's kind of annoying. I need to brainstorm topics for my essay, before I meet with my professor tomorrow. Eventually, I'll get really sick of putting it off, and just do the work.
I'm happy to report that the yield sign in the crosswalk has reappeared. Not much else has happened, besides me walking around and procrastinating on the work that has to get done eventually.
I decided to fill out another voter registration form. I misplaced mine right before I left for college, and never got around to fixing it. We'll see if they send me an absentee ballot in time for election day. That also means I should read up on the candidates, so I can make an informed decision.
Finally, I hate it when you have to get out of the shower and its cold in the bathroom. Of course, you never want to get out of the shower. Eventually, you have to, because otherwise you might drown.
No comments:
Post a Comment