So, I decided recently that I don't want to wake up to a boring alarm anymore. I decided that I want my wake up song to be "Hello, Good Morning" (for now at least), but I can't get the dumb file on my phone because the filesize is too big. I'm determined to make it work.
Stay tuned.
In other news, I'm considering increasing my snooze time to 15 minutes at a time. 8 is kind of early to wake up, and since I don't have to be anywhere until 9:20, there is not really any rush to get out of bed. So, I'd like 8:30 to be my new wake up time.
In other news, I'm going on a trip to NYC tomorrow, because I can. It has not sufficiently snowed here yet, although it did flurry last night. If I look at my weather widget, it shows snow from Friday through Tuesday, but with highs just above freezing. If the first real snow arrives when I'm in NYC, I'm not going to be too happy about it.
The end
edit: Oh, I forgot an image. Let me go find one...
I think I'm gonna stick with the "Aruba" series for a while
| It makes it much better to know that the soda is local :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment