Once I put on socks, I expect to get a good amount of use from them in that day. This is usually fine. What isn't fine is when I walk into the bathroom, and there is water on the floor. Now, I realize that its the bathroom, and it is perfectly normal for water to be on the floor.
But that isn't the point. Socks still get wet. But this actually has not been an issue for me recently.
This is the issue:
When I return from snowboarding at around 5PM, I take a shower. Then, I have to go to dinner. I don't really want to put on a new pair of socks just to get to dinner, because its a waste. Then they wont be fresh anymore, and that isn't any fun. So, what I've actually done a couple of times is to simply wear flip flops. Yes, I do realize that its the middle of winter, and there is snow on the ground. Oh well, I just dont want to wear a new pair of socks. So there.
please tell me you wear flip flops when you go to the bathroom...
ReplyDeleteand when you take a shower...
ReplyDeleteYes. I do. Or socks...Hence them getting wet.
ReplyDeleteBut, I shall have you know that my bathroom floor here is probably cleaner than your kitchen floor at home!
what are you trying to say about michelle? you don't think she cleans the kitchen floor?
ReplyDeletei'll have you know that my kitchen floor at home is immaculate.