My freshman year at college is over. Wow, that went by quickly. It was so fun though, and I really really enjoyed it. I'm still at Bankus until May 6th, because I have training to be a Peer Advisor next year. For the uninformed, Peer Advisors are like Resident Assistants, but they do not live in the same dorm.
I woke up at 7:30 this morning to help 303 move out. I think we did it really efficiently, and it went well. Move out was kinda depressing because everyone was leaving, but we definitely ended on a good note. It was such a nice day out, that I literally sat out front for several hours. Now I have a sunburn... Oh well.
The dorm is pretty empty. At my last count, there are a total of 12 people in this dorm tonight. It is hella quiet. Most of the empty rooms are open, so we can wander into them, and do whatever. I go in and out of 303 because it's a force of habit, and I miss them.
Anyway, it is really weird being on such an empty campus. But, it is surely interesting! Wheee!
=)
ReplyDelete