So, this morning I came to the realization that I've probably driven over 5,000 miles since I obtained my learners permit. When I mentioned that to my dad, he said that he thought it might be a little bit more than that. The car we drive now is one year and four months old, and already has 20,000 miles on it. The last car had 40,000 miles for three years. I'd say that I drove at least a fourth of the miles on each car. That's a hell of a lot of driving. It kinda makes me wish I kept some sort of logbook, but I wouldn't have the patience to write it down every time I got into the car.
Where do I drive, you ask? Wherever... We always go somewhere on the weekends, my brother's soccer games, or just random trips upstate. It all adds up! When I look at the date that my learners permit was issued (I still carry it around in addition to my Drivers License), it's hard to believe that I started driving (legally) all the way back in 2008.
Anyway, I realize now that I'd like people to follow my blog, that I probably have to follow theirs too. Meh. :D It seems like such a chore. I don't even get updates when people post things. I'll have to make myself an rss feed to make it easier.
So, now I'm concerned that I've been rambling about boring stuff for too long, but I don't care. This is my blog, and I can do what I want. (and hopefully you'll like it) :)
Oh, i have an idea! You know how in an earlier post, I was talking about the few things I kept in my pockets in cape cod? Well here are pictures!
![]() |
| The contents of my left pocket...Random cash |
![]() |
| The contents of my right pocket... |
Awesome!
Thats all for now!
-Jammin


No comments:
Post a Comment