Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's good to be back

I can't remember if I actually said this before, and I don't feel like checking, so I'll repeat myself.
About a week ago, I got an email from the mailroom at Champlain telling me that my mailbox was full, and that I should come and empty it. That's cool, considering that it wasn't actually open yet. Anyway, this is what was in my box:


Mail!
Several magazines, several magazine renewal letters, my bank statement, a free sample of earplugs, and an application to become a Peer Advisor (I didn't ask for it, I was nominated. Although, I was intending to apply anyway). So there, thats the mail.


I still havent unpacked. Thats normal. I don't pack until the last minute, and I don't unpack until the last minute. I just have to avoid constantly tripping over my bag. 


In other news, the awesome guys over in 3oh!3 came back from Wal*Mart with this for me:
Hehehe


Corn muffin mix and a harmonica!!!! Now Jon and Andrew really understand the concept of random gifts. This is clearly awesome. Apparently no one around here has an oven (I asked several girls), so I'll have to figure out some way to make the corn muffins... Maybe the dining hall will let me use one oven for a little bit!


Huzzah! It's about time for late night!!!

1 comment: