Friday, March 4, 2011

Trip Home Part 2

Man, that plane was small. I mean, I knew it would be small, but it was small! The overhead compartments did not have any room for actual bags, so I had to cram mine under the seat.


Initially, two people were removed from the flight due to "weight issues", but they were later put back. By weight issues, I do not mean that they were fat; it was a small propellor plane, and weight is more crucial. Anyway, it was hot in the plane. And it was kinda aggravating. Luckily, my travel buddy Fudge kept me happy. 


Anyway, I know that last time I said I wouldn't listen to take off music; I lied. I needed something to distract me from the heat, and the weird shaking that the propellors created (Not that I was afraid of it). My take off song was "We are young." You may be wondering how I choose take off songs. Well, its the most recent song that I have that contains an intense crescendo in the beat. 
So that was that.


On the slightly longer than one hour flight, I read the news and played brickbreaker. Yeah, that's pretty much it. Upon arrival, I quickly made my way through the terminal, quick stop in the bathroom, and then continued to the exit where my dad awaited. Whooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment