Wednesday, September 1, 2010

College is Awesome!!

I just had my fourth class, and things just keep getting better.

The teachers I have are some of the most laid back, chill, and coolest people I have encountered.



Everyone goes into class expecting the teacher to be horribly mean, annoying, and loving to assign random work. This has been the total opposite. My Concepts of the Self teacher walks around barefoot, prefers natural light, and is soo laid back. But the crazy thing is that at the same time, it is obvious that he knows what he is talking about, and loves to teach. I was so impressed. It just goes to show that you don't have to be serious, uptight, and assign a lot of work to get your point across. It works just as well, if not better, the more laid back you are.

The first thing he did when he walked in was ask a student to "raise the blinds, and see what happens." Well, the blinds crashed down. It was hilarious. He shut the lights off, and told us that he preferred natural lighting!

The professors (actually, they've all asked us to call them by their first names) have the personalities of teachers that we had back in middle and my high school, but they understand our maturity, and treat us like adults.

I don't even know what to say at this point. I wish that I could tell you more, and write more, and everything, but I'm just like crazy happy right now.

For those of you who think I'm straight slacking, I did my statistics HW this morning, and it isn't due until Monday. I only have questions about two of the problems. 

I have a bunch of packages to pick up at the mailroom, so I'm excited, because I love walking around with boxes, and things. WHEEEEE!!!!

Straight Jammin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment