Are really starting to get on my nerves.
Here in Bankus Hall, we have two washers and two driers. The wash cycle is 40 minutes, and the dryer is 60. But somehow, either because people let their laundry sit unattended between cycles, or they split them up to dry, it messes everything up.
Right now, there is one washer free and one dryer free. But I can't start my laundry. Why? Well, the dryer that is occupied has 55 minutes left in its cycle, which means that it will not be done by the time a wash cycle is done. As for the other dryer, it will be taken when the washer that is currently in use, finishes.
So, I either have to move someone else's laundry, or risk mine being moved. Or wait. I knew I should have done mine first thing Sunday...When no one is awake!
No comments:
Post a Comment