So, right now it's Saturday morning, around 10am, and everyone is pretty much asleep. I'm the early riser, as I'm sure you all know, even though I didn't get to bed until just after 4am.
I love the cafeteria here, and the food is pretty good. I enjoy the variety. Also, the staff is really nice, and accommodating (like when you want them to make you a special plate). The only complaint that I have is that on the weekends they open at 11:15am and close at 6:30p, which is totally outside of my eating hours. Oh well. They have awesome curly fries though
I'm having so much fun here, especially in my house. All 44 of us get along so well, and we're such a family. Most of the time, you can find us chillin on the stoop/porch out front, and stealing benches from our neighbor, Rowell Hall.
Yesterday, a bunch of the girls came back with two huge tents, and announced that they were going to camp out. Hahahahah, right. Well, only three people ended up sleeping there, (as of the morning, anyway)
![]() |
| One of the tents out front... |
Today, I'm going to go to Shaws with a couple of friends so we can pick up some snacks and other food to keep in our dorm as backup. This is necessary, because as awesome as the food is on campus, they have really weird hours on the weekend, and no one wants to starve!
Alright, thats all for right now, I have to go see if maybe someone woke up, so we can head out for the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment