Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi hi hi hi!

Today in Concepts of the Self we listened to showtunes in the background while we were having our discussions. This meant that I was listening to "I'm singing in the rain" while Chuck was talking about how art can be interpreted in reading. 

For the first 20 minutes, I was just looking at him with a wide smile on my face. It was actually really amusing. It was a little hard to focus at first, but then when songs ended, it was awkwardly silent (even though we were still having a conversation as a class).

Today is the third day in a row that I have been to the gym, so I am very proud of myself. I don't know if I can go tomorrow, but I shall try. :D

I just ordered two more nerf guns. (they came in a two pack) They'll be here Friday.

Also, I haven't gotten any mail since Monday, so I was really sad. I hope I get something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment