I feel really bad for the fire department because they keep getting called to campus at the most random times for false alarms. Last night at 1:30am, our other neighbors, Rowell, (not Jensen, who set it off the day before), set off their alarm.
I mean, we are in a college town, so it is somewhat expected, but I wish people would be more careful. The other day, when Jensen set off the alarm, it took Campus Security about two minutes and forty seconds to arrive (which is actually longer than I expected), and the Fire Department arrived in three minutes.
We have yet to have our actual evacuation drill, which I await with anxious anticipation. I have a feeling that I'll either be away from the house or I'll see Campus Security walk into the building, and immediately become suspicious. I can't wait for the adrenaline rush of stampeding down three flights!
No comments:
Post a Comment